Yes, please wash your new Wil pads according to the instructions enclosed. Once dry, you are ready to get started!
The first thing you need to do is get your sensor connected and begin your first measuring day. Here is how to do it:
1. Download the Wil Pelvic Floor Trainer app through the App Store or Google Play.
2. Open the app and tap Start.
3. By allowing notifications you will be able to receive reminders and motivational messages as you progress through the program.
4. Be sure the Bluetooth is enabled on your device.
5. Snap the sensor in the pad to activate the sensor.
6. Once located, tap on the sensor name, beginning with LSG1 and tap Pair.
7. Once your sensor is connected you can start your first measuring day.
8. Tap the button with the "Start Measuring" to Start.
You should wear the sensor snapped into the Wil pad one full day per week.
This is not a problem. The sensor connects repeatedly to the app throughout the day via the Bluetooth connection. If the connection is lost at any point, the sensor will repeat the attempt later, ensuring all data is ultimately transmitted.
If your pad becomes very wet and uncomfortable while measuring, you may remove the sensor from the wet pad, snap it into a clean, dry Wil pad and continue measuring.
During the course of the weekly ‘measuring day’, the sensor will collect data on any leaks that may occur. Thanks to our fast-drying smart textiles, the sensor can determine the amount of leakage, time of leakage, and activity level at time of leakage.
This information will all be recorded in the app.
The app will measure your initial leakage data from the first measuring day and compare it with later data to assess your progress as you go through the program. After your second measuring day you will begin to see an assessment of your progress. This will be indicated by a percentage and with the red circle on the main page.
During the measuring day you can also record your liquid intake to look for correlations between type, amount, and times of drinking that may impact your leakage. You can do this by tapping on the cup icon to choose your drink type, amount, and time.
We recommend you practice the exercises for 10 minutes per day throughout the course of the program to gain optimum results.
The exercises are organized by week. Each week contains multiple short videos. You should start with the first video in week 1 after completing your first measuring day.
Please feel free to contact us any time with further questions or comments at: firstname.lastname@example.org.